The venue of the AEDEI conference will be the Club Pollentia Resort. This four-star**** hotel is located in the North of Majorca, between Alcudia and Pollença. Set between Ca’n Cap de Bou beach and the S’Albufera Natural Park, the resort covers more than 85,000 m², 15,000 of which make up the hotel facilities, the rest being gardens and green areas, with four large ponds where a variety of plants and fish can be observed from S’Albufereta. Hotel facilities include tennis courts, a fully-equipped gym, a state-of-the-art spa with indoor pools. Bicycles and surf boards can be rented.
Participants should make their hotel reservations through the DIPLOMATIC SERVICES Travel Agency in order to benefit from the special delegate rate on an ALL INCLUSIVE basis (those booking directly with the hotel will not be offered the special delegate rates).
Please note that Majorca is a major tourist destination. Advance bookings are therefore strongly recommended. The conference organisers have made sure that a number of rooms at the Club Pollentia Resort**** will be offered at special rates until 28 February 2019. These rooms need to be booked through the DIPLOMATIC SERVICES travel agency. Later bookings are possible, but the availability of rooms cannot be guaranteed. If delegates wish to book extra nights, please contact the travel agent (details below), who will endeavour to find the best hotel rate available.
All delegates are kindly requested to fill in the accommodation form and return it no later than 28 February 2019 by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All rates refer to all-inclusive accommodation, and include VAT and free WIFI. Rooms are available in the different categories listed below:
- MARIS room (standard, single use): 99,50 EUR per room /night (VAT included).
- MARIS room (standard, double room): 167 EUR per room/night (VAT included).
- VILLAGE CLASSIC room (superior, single use): 114,50 EUR per room/night (VAT included).
- VILLAGE CLASSIC room (superior, double room): 184 EUR per room/night (VAT included).
- VILLAGE PLUS room (superior plus, single use): 126 EUR per person/night (VAT included).
- VILLAGE PLUS room (superior plus, double room): 200 EUR per room/night (VAT included).
PLEASE NOTE: The rates above do not include Majorca’s tourist tax (known as ‘ecotasa’), which has to be paid by guests on arrival (check-in) = 3,30Euros per person & night (2018 tariffs). ONE NIGHT Hotel cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations received between 20 May 2019 and 26 May 2019. Cancellations from 27 May 2019 or NO SHOW: 100% of the total reservation will be charged.
In order to track all participants and guarantee the best conditions for all participants, please address any ACCOMMODATION booking, as well as changes or hotel cancellation to the DIPLOMATIC SERVICES travel agency.
Our all-inclusive rates include:
- Breakfast buffet (7.30 to 10.00) or continental breakfast (9.30 to 11.00)
- À la carte lunch in poolside bar (12.00 to 16.00) or buffet lunch (12.30 to 14.00)
- Cold and hot snacks in poolside bar (10 to 12.00, and 16 to 18.00)*
- Buffet dinner (from 19.00)
- All drinks in the beverage menu*
- In-room mini bar with beer, soft drinks and mineral water (daily restocking).
* A supplement may be applied to some products
- Use of the spa facilities (1 hour per person per day, booking required)
Please note: the all-inclusive services can be enjoyed from the moment of arrival until 2pm on departure day (daily available from 7.30am to midnight).
Ms. Esperanza Escandell
Fly to Palma
Palma de Mallorca International Airport (Son Sant Joan, IATA code PMI) is located 8 kms east of the city of Palma. It offers excellent connections with mainland Spain and Europe.
How to travel from the airport to Club Pollentia Resort
From the airport take Bus Line A32 to Alcudia, the stop is outside the Airport Arrivals’ Hall. The price of a single ticket is 8.00 EUR. Tickets can be purchased from the bus driver (bank notes larger than 20 EUR are not accepted). Line 32 bus schedule and route can be found here (travel time is 1 hour 40 minutes). From Alcudia to Pollentia Club Resort please take either a taxi or Bus L352. Buses run every 15 minutes. Please visit this web page for details. Google Maps full tour.
By Car (free parking is available at the hotel)
Compared to mainland Europe, hiring a car is relatively inexpensive in Majorca. However, cars should be booked in advance.
Taxis can also be found outside the Airport’s Arrivals Hall. The journey will take about 45 minutes and the taxi will cost 80-90 Euros (please note that supplements apply for luggage, night time and Sunday rides).